Sea Moss Gel
Our gels are made from 100% Wildcrafted Seamoss straight from the Caribbean Sea harvested off the beautiful coast of Jamaica and is prepared in a clean environment made fresh to order. Take on a whole new body with our sea moss gel. This vitamin packed and mineral enriched seaweed gel is the perfect ingredient to enlighten your day. Enjoy feeling energized, happy, and healthy when including this in your favorite juice, drink, dish, shake, soup, tea or even your desert.
Our Sea Moss, Blue Spirulina, Honey gel mix offers an ancient tradition of healing, nourishing, and cleansing the body through the promoting of cellular regeneration. Powerful benefits include heavy metal detoxification, boosts the immune system and protects against danger cells giving you more energy and a stronger immune system powerful benefits for your body and brain.
Blue Spirulina is an edible bacteria that is rich in nutrients, antioxidants, and minerals. All of this is amazing for cell turn over, fighting free radicals, and giving the skin a healthy glow. It may improve your levels of blood lipids, suppress oxidation, reduce blood pressure and lower blood sugar.
Blue Spirulina is the most nutrient dense food on the planet as it contains many vitamins, minerals and many other nutrients. Phycocyanin is a powerful antioxidant and is the singular nutrient found in Blue Spirulina.
Wonderful and nutritious blend that easily dissolves into foods, drinks, shakes, smoothies or used as a paste and is relatively tasteless.
To benefit from our Sea Moss, Blue Spirulina, and Honey seamoss gel mix externally, try using it as a face mask. This natural face mask will pamper your skin with rich vitamins and minerals together with honey’s anti-bacterial properties. Its anti-inflammatory properties help to prevent acne, reduce swelling and prevent breakouts by healing skin and preventing bacterial growth. Pour gel in a bowl and apply to face, leave on for 20 minutes, then rinse off with warm water.
Raw Honey is a sweet, thick liquid that contains many important antioxidants used as both a food and a face mask. It contains virtually no fiber, fat or protein. Raw honey helps balance the bacteria on your skin, which makes it a great product to use for acne.
You probably already know that the sweet substance is great at combating colds and hydrating your hair, but there are several more benefits of putting honey on your face.
Some of these benefits include:
- Perfect daily cleanser
- A natural exfoliator
- Great for treating acne
- Great for anti-aging
- A hydrating moisturizer
What Are The Nutrients?
- High Mineral and Vitamin Content
Our premium Sea Moss, Blue Spirulina, and Honey gel is a powerful source of nutrients, as spirulina is the best way to boost your health and your outward appearance.
- Health Friendly Superfood
The quantity of nutrients sea moss provides makes it the ideal health product. It helps support our bodily functions and systems. Its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties help with constipation, chest congestion, digestive disorders, heartburn, and ulcers. It can also assist in treating depression, anxiety, and even ADD. It helps to remove mucus from the body and supports thyroid health. It is also a great component for aiding in weight loss.
Not only does sea moss assist in ridding the body of ailments, but it is also used to treat skin diseases such as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, and in general, sunburn and chapped skin. In its gel state, use as a skin- loving and reviving facial, a nourishing hair conditioner, or food thickener to add character to fun flavored sauces and yummy treats or even juices and shakes.
- Gluten- Free, Vegan, Raw, Non GMO
Sea Moss, Blue Spirulina, and Honey gel is a powerful source of nutrients.
- Weight Loss
- Immune Health
- Increase Sensual Health (Both men and women)
- Eczema, Acne and other skin conditions
- Rids body of mucus
- Boosts Immune System
- Better Sleep
- Healthy Hair
- Provides more energy
- Helps with Vaginal Issues
- Helps with Thyroid Issues
....And much more!
Storage and Usage Instructions
- Store Sea Moss IMMEDIATELY upon delivery.
- It can be kept in fridge for 3 to 4 weeks
- You can also freeze sea moss and it expect it to last a year.
- Two teaspoons is the recommended amount daily.
- Sea Moss can be consumed in multiple ways: smoothies, soups, oatmeal, recipes, teas, etc! Get creative! As long as you consume it 😊
What Are The Side Effects?
- Always consult your doctor before you order sea moss, particularly if you suffer from low blood pressure or taking any medication (especially sympathomimetic - and anticoagulants), as sea moss can inhibit the affect of medication and may increase certain side effects.
- Do not buy sea moss if you suffer (or have suffered) from stomach ulcers. Sea moss can cause bleeding, hypotension, cramps, infections, diarrhoea, dizziness, light-headedness and fainting. Also, if you are allergic to seafood we do not recommend.
- Do not purchase sea moss if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The use of sea moss is not recommended for children as the seaweed can suppress the natural immune system. Sufficient research has not yet be concluded as to the overall effects.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.