Sea Moss Gel
Take on a whole new body with our sea moss gel. This vitamin packed and mineral enriched seaweed gel is the perfect ingredient to enlighten your day.
Enjoy feeling energized, happy, and healthy when including this in your favorite juice, drink, dish, shake, soup, tea or even your desert.
Aloe Vera is a thick, short-stemmed plant that stores water in its leaves and is best known for treating skin injuries plus helps to condition and improve dry and damaged scalps.
Aloe Vera Benefits for Face and Skin!
- 1 Helps soothe sunburn. Aloe Vera gel has cooling properties and is anti-inflammatory.
- 2 Helps to moisturize the skin.
- 3 Boosts healing of wounds.
- 4 Fights skin-aging.
- 5 Reduces infection and acne.
- 6 Lightens blemishes on the face.
- Aloe Vera for hair and scalp.
Raw honey helps balance the bacteria on your skin, which makes it a great product to use for acne. You probably already know that the sweet substance is great at combating colds and hydrating your hair, but there are several more benefits of putting honey on your face.
Some of these benefits include:
- Perfect daily cleanser
- A natural exfoliator
- Great for treating acne
- Great for anti-aging
- A hydrating moisturizer
What Are The Nutrients?
- High Mineral and Vitamin Content
Sea moss contains 92 of 102 trace minerals that are essential for our bodies. Because it is almost tasteless and odorless it is perfect to use as a nutritious kick starter in any beverage to boost your energy and brighten your day. Sea moss provides the body with Vitamin A, B Vitamins, C, D, E and K. It contains calcium, iodine, beta-carotene, bromine, iron, magnesium, manganese, pectin, protein, sulphur compounds, selenium, and zinc along with many other nutrients.
Health Friendly Superfood
The quantity of nutrients sea moss provides makes it the ideal health product. It helps support our bodily functions and systems. Its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties help with constipation, chest congestion, digestive disorders, heartburn, and ulcers. It can also assist in treating depression, anxiety, and even ADD. It helps to remove mucus from the body and supports thyroid health. It is also a great component for aiding in weight loss.
Not only does sea moss assist in ridding the body of ailments, but it is also used to treat skin diseases such as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, and in general, sunburn and chapped skin. In its gel state, use as a skin- loving and reviving facial, a nourishing hair conditioner, or food thickener to add character to fun flavored sauces and yummy treats or even juices and shakes.
- Gluten- Free, Soy Free, Raw, Non GMO
- Weight Loss
- Immune Health
- Increase Sensual Health (Both men and women)
- Eczema, Acne and other skin conditions
- Rids body of mucus
- Boosts Immune System
- Better Sleep
- Healthy Hair
- Provides more energy
- Helps with Vaginal Issues
- Helps with Thyroid Issues
....And much more!
Storage and Usage Instructions
- Store Sea Moss IMMEDIATELY in the refrigerator upon delivery.
- It can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 weeks
- You can also freeze sea moss and expect it to last up to a year.
- Two teaspoons is the recommended amount daily.
- Sea Moss can be consumed in multiple ways: smoothies, soups, oatmeal, recipes, teas, etc! Get creative! As long as you consume it 😊
What Are The Side Effects?
- Always consult your doctor before you order sea moss, particularly if you suffer from low blood pressure or taking any medication (especially sympathomimetic - and anticoagulants), as sea moss can inhibit the affect of medication and may increase certain side effects.
- Do not buy sea moss if you suffer (or have suffered) from stomach ulcers. Sea moss can cause bleeding, hypotension, cramps, infections, diarrhoea, dizziness, light-headedness and fainting. Also, if you are allergic to seafood we do not recommend.
- Do not purchase sea moss if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The use of sea moss is not recommended for children as the seaweed can suppress the natural immune system. Sufficient research has not yet be concluded as to the overall effects.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.