Sea Moss Gel
Take on a whole new body with our sea moss gel. This vitamin packed and mineral enriched seaweed gel is the perfect ingredient to enlighten your day. Enjoy feeling energized, happy, and healthy when including this in your favorite juice, drink, dish, shake, soup, tea or even your desert.
Elderberry is one of the most commonly used medicinal plants in the world, and is usually consumed for immune support against cold and flu symptoms, amongst many other uses.
Bladderwrack has been a traditional part of herbal medicine for centuries. Scientifically known as Fucus Vesiculosus, you may also hear it called rockweed, red fucus or black tang. It is one of the most common of all seaweeds found in the ocean and, is a rich source of beta-carotene, potassium and many other organic compounds that make it a true superfood. Bladderwrack has been used to slow macular degeneration, this seaweed is a natural way to help improve vision because it is rich in beta carotine. It’s also a powerful anti-inflammatory, making it useful for people who suffer with arthritis and joint inflammation.
Burdock root is an anti inflammatory and antioxidant. It is taken to help purify the blood. It also kills germs, reduces fever, and is used as a diuretic (to increase urine flow). Burdock Root is used for cancer, colds, GI (gastrointestinal issues), joint pain and arthritis, complications of syphilis, bladder infections, catarrh and gout. It is also promoted as an aphrodisiac and a topical gel for various skin conditions including eczema, acne and psoriasis.
What Are The Nutrients?
- High Mineral and Vitamin Content
Sea moss contains 92 of 102 trace minerals that are essential for our bodies. Because it is almost tasteless and odorless it is perfect to use as a nutritious kick starter in any beverage to boost your energy and brighten your day. Sea moss provides the body with Vitamin A, B Vitamins, C, D, E and K. It contains calcium, iodine, beta-carotene, bromine, iron, magnesium, manganese, pectin, protein, sulphur compounds, selenium, and zinc along with many other nutrients.
Health Friendly Superfood
The quantity of nutrients sea moss provides makes it the ideal health product. It helps support our bodily functions and systems. Its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties help with constipation, chest congestion, digestive disorders, heartburn, and ulcers. It can also assist in treating depression, anxiety, and even ADD. It helps to remove mucus from the body and supports thyroid health. It is also a great component for aiding in weight loss.
Not only does sea moss assist in ridding the body of ailments, but it is also used to treat skin diseases such as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, and in general, sunburn and chapped skin. In its gel state, use as a skin- loving and reviving facial, a nourishing hair conditioner, or food thickener to add character to fun flavored sauces and yummy treats or even juices and shakes.
- Gluten- Free, Vegan, Raw, Non GMO
- Weight Loss
- Immune Health
- Increase Sensual Health (Both men and women)
- Eczema, Acne and other skin conditions
- Rids body of mucus
- Boosts Immune System
- Better Sleep
- Healthy Hair
- Provides more energy
- Helps with Vaginal Issues
- Helps with Thyroid Issues
....And much more!
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Storage and Usage Instructions
- Store Sea Moss IMMEDIATELY upon delivery.
- It can be kept in fridge for 3 to 4 weeks
- You can also freeze sea moss and it expect it to last a year.
- Two teaspoons is the recommended amount daily.
- Sea Moss can be consumed in multiple ways: smoothies, soups, oatmeal, recipes, teas, etc! Get creative! As long as you consume it 😊
What Are The Side Effects?
- Always consult your doctor before you order sea moss, particularly if you suffer from low blood pressure or are taking any medication (especially sympathomimetic - and anticoagulants), as sea (Irish) moss can inhibit the affect of medication and may increase certain side effects.
- Do not buy Irish moss if you suffer (or have suffered) from stomach ulcers.Irish moss can cause bleeding, hypotension, cramps, infections, diarrhoea, dizziness, light-headedness and fainting.
- Do not purchase Irish moss if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.The use of Irish moss is not recommended for children as the seaweed can suppress the natural immune system.