Sea Moss Gel
Take on a whole new body with our sea moss gel. This vitamin packed and mineral enriched seaweed gel is the perfect ingredient to enlighten your day. Enjoy feeling energized, happy, and healthy when including this in your favorite juice, drink, dish, shake, soup, tea or even your desert.
The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin – it’s where the superpower lies. One fresh teaspoon of ground turmeric has around 200 milligrams of curcumin. This flavor-filled spice is primarily cultivated from the rhizomes, or roots, of a flowering plant in India and other parts of Southeast Asia, and aside from giving curry its vibrant yellow color, turmeric is also known for having potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Cinnamon exhibits a wide range of beneficial properties and also is an excellent source of fibers and minerals such as manganese, iron, and calcium. Cinnamaldehyde, cinnamic acid, cinnamate, and other essential oils constitute unique cinnamon effects and responsible for its aroma and flavor.
The researches are still ongoing, but already completed studies have shown a plethora of cinnamon health benefits including:
- Protection from hyperglycemia by lowering blood sugar
- Control of cholesterol by reducing the level of LDL ("bad" cholesterol)
- Antimicrobial and antifungal properties
- Powerful antioxidant effects
- The immune system boosting
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Anti-clotting effect on the blood
- Can fight against neurological disorders, such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases.
Ginger is among the healthiest (and most delicious) spices on the planet. It is loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for your body and brain. Ginger can be used fresh, dried, powdered, or as an oil or juice, and is sometimes added to processed foods and cosmetics. It is a very common ingredient in recipes. Antioxidants and other nutrients in ginger may help prevent or treat arthritis, inflammation, and various types of infection.
What Are The Nutrients?
- High Mineral and Vitamin Content
Sea moss contains 92 of 102 trace minerals that are essential for our bodies. Because it is almost tasteless and odorless it is perfect to use as a nutritious kick starter in any beverage to boost your energy and brighten your day. Sea moss provides the body with Vitamin A, B Vitamins, C, D, E and K. It contains calcium, iodine, beta-carotene, bromine, iron, magnesium, manganese, pectin, protein, sulphur compounds, selenium, and zinc along with many other nutrients.
Health Friendly Superfood
The quantity of nutrients sea moss provides makes it the ideal health product. It helps support our bodily functions and systems. Its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties help with constipation, chest congestion, digestive disorders, heartburn, and ulcers. It can also assist in treating depression, anxiety, and even ADD. It helps to remove mucus from the body and supports thyroid health. It is also a great component for aiding in weight loss.
Not only does sea moss assist in ridding the body of ailments, but it is also used to treat skin diseases such as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, and in general, sunburn and chapped skin. In its gel state, use as a skin- loving and reviving facial, a nourishing hair conditioner, or food thickener to add character to fun flavored sauces and yummy treats or even juices and shakes.
- Gluten- Free, Vegan, Raw, Non GMO
- Weight Loss
- Immune Health
- Increase Sensual Health (Both men and women)
- Eczema, Acne and other skin conditions
- Rids body of mucus
- Boosts Immune System
- Better Sleep
- Healthy Hair
- Provides more energy
- Helps with Vaginal Issues
- Helps with Thyroid Issues
....And much more!
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Storage and Usage Instructions
- Store Sea Moss IMMEDIATELY upon delivery.
- It can be kept in fridge for 3 to 4 weeks
- You can also freeze sea moss and it expect it to last a year.
- Two teaspoons is the recommended amount daily.
- Sea Moss can be consumed in multiple ways: smoothies, soups, oatmeal, recipes, teas, etc! Get creative! As long as you consume it 😊
What Are The Side Effects?
- Always consult your doctor before you order sea moss, particularly if you suffer from low blood pressure or are taking any medication (especially sympathomimetic - and anticoagulants), as sea (Irish) moss can inhibit the affect of medication and may increase certain side effects.
- Do not buy Irish moss if you suffer (or have suffered) from stomach ulcers.Irish moss can cause bleeding, hypotension, cramps, infections, diarrhoea, dizziness, light-headedness and fainting.
- Do not purchase Irish moss if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.The use of Irish moss is not recommended for children as the seaweed can suppress the natural immune system.