Summer is here, and what better way to stay cool and refreshed than with a delightful and nutritious smoothie? If you're a fan of tropical flavors, our Strawberry Pineapple Sea Moss Smoothie recipe is the perfect blend of sweetness and tanginess. Packed with vitamins, antioxidants, and a burst of tropical goodness, this smoothie is not only delicious but also incredibly easy to make. Let's dive into this mouthwatering concoction! In this blog post, we'll show you how to make a tasty Strawberry Pineapple Sea Moss Smoothie that's both nutritious and flavorful.
We will be adding one to two teaspoons of our Natural Sea Moss Gel for the extra nutrition to supply your body with vitamins and minerals so you can get through your day effortlessly.
Easy Option for On-the-Go Meals
If you’re in a hurry between errands and the gym, or trying to get more nutrition into your breakfast without breaking your morning routine, try a smoothie! They’re a quick and easy addition to any diet. Looking for a quick meal that won’t interrupt the flow of your self care day? Smoothies are a great option to nurture your body without spending too much time in the kitchen.
Keeps You Full for Longer
Smoothies are full of plant fiber found in fruits and vegetables, as well as a great source of hydration. This combination helps to satisfy your hunger to reduce snacking between meals.
A Healthy Alternative to Sweet Cravings
Finding yourself picking at snacks between meals but trying to eat healthier? Smoothies are as sweet as you want them to be – without any added sugar! Let the natural sweetness of fruit satisfy that sweet tooth.
A Great Way to Eat Superfoods
Superfoods are what everyone is talking about. Packed with vitamins and minerals and rich in antioxidants, everyone has their favorite superfood that they’re trying to find more creative ways to eat. Our favorite is sea moss! Fortunately for all of us, the Healthy Herbs Store has a variety of sea moss gels that work wonderfully in different smoothies.
Great Option for Digestion
It’s a well known fact that fiber helps your digestive system. Smoothies are a great way to get your daily dose of fiber through fruits and vegetables, all blended together and easy to consume in a tasty treat!
HOW TO MAKE A STRAWBERRY PINEAPPLE SEA MOSS SMOOTHIE
- 1-2 tsp Natural Sea Moss Gel
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Preparing the pineapple depends on what form you acquire it in. If you are using a whole pineapple, you will need to remove the core and skin before slicing it into chunks. If buying it pre-sliced, make sure to slice it into chunks until you have 1/2 cup to add to your smoothie.
- Next, prepare your strawberries. Cut off the leafy steps and slice the strawberries in half. Some people don’t like the fibrous core of the strawberry, you can remove this to your preference. Slice them until you have about 1 cup full of strawberries.
- Add your sliced strawberries and chunked pineapple into your blender.
- Measure out 1-2 teaspoons of our Natural Sea Moss Gel and add it to the fruit in your blender.
- Using your preferred brand of almond milk, measure out 1/2 cup and carefully pour it over the fruit.
- Measure out 1/2 teaspoon of your favorite brand of maple syrup for extra sweetness.
- Securely cover your blender and blend until smooth.
Whether you want a quick treat to amplify the sweetness of your self care day, a fast meal full of nutrition on the go, or just looking to incorporate more superfoods into your summer fun, this Strawberry Pineapple Sea Moss Smoothie is a go-to choice. Try it for breakfast or share it with some friends to beat the summer heat. However you want to enjoy your Strawberry Pineapple Sea Moss Smoothie, you’re bound to love this sweet and tangy option.
Looking for a fun DIY to try while you sip on smoothies and beat the summer heat? Check out our step-by-step guide to making your own sea moss gel! You can even buy the raw sea moss in multiple varieties here at the Healthy Herbs Store.
We hope you enjoy this delicious masterpiece. Feel free to leave tips, suggestions, and questions in the comments below.